At Avelts, we take great pride in delivering high-quality web design services to our clients. We have created a delivery policy to ensure that our clients have a clear understanding of what to expect when working with us.
Our delivery policy outlines the following:
- Timelines: We will provide a clear timeline for each project, outlining the expected completion date and any major milestones along the way. We will communicate regularly with our clients throughout the project to keep them informed of progress.
- Revisions: We offer a reasonable number of revisions to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the final product. The number of revisions will be agreed upon at the start of the project, and we will work with our clients to make reasonable revisions to ensure that the final product meets their expectations.
- Acceptance: Once the final product has been completed, we will provide our clients with a final draft for review. We will make any final revisions requested by our clients and only consider the project as delivered once the client has approved the final product.
- Delivery format: We will deliver the final product in the format agreed upon at the start of the project. This could include website files, designs, or any other deliverables that have been agreed upon.
- Transfer of ownership: Once the project has been delivered, the ownership of the final product will transfer to the client. We will provide all necessary documentation and licenses related to the project, as applicable.
- Technical support: We offer technical support for any issues related to the project for a specified period after delivery. The duration of technical support will depend on the type of project and will be agreed upon at the start of the project.
Please note that our delivery policy applies to all of our web design services, including website design, website development, and website maintenance.
If you have any questions or concerns about our delivery policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to address any questions or concerns you may have.